TAL-U-NO-LX is a complete rewritten emulation of the popular Juno 60 with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have. As an addition, the TAL-U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included. A very fast envelope with a smooth roll-off, emulated inaccuracy and a very smooth filter sound gives this synth the typical sound. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that's property of TAL.
• Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
• Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
• Calibrated and tuned after TAL's hardware device.
• Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
• Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44'100Hz sampling rate.
• Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
• Portamento and mono mode.
• LFO manual trigger button.
• Sustain pedal support.
• Up to 12 voices.
• New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
• More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular - Sound, TAL).
• Original hardware "Factory Bank A" included.
• Microtuning support (tun file import and MTS Client).
• MPE support (+-48 semitones, MIDI channel 1 = master).
• Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
• OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
• AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit). LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.