TAL J-8 Jupiter 8
The TAL-J-8 is a very accurate emulation of the popular 80’s hardware synthesiser and calibrated after our own Jupiter 8 device. All sounds are generated in realtime without the use of any samples with the same endless modulation possibilities like the hardware and useful additional features like the calibration section that can make the filter scream.
• Authentic emulation of the 80's hardware synthesizer.
• Use the calibration section for extreme resonance and filter overdrive.
• VCO based UNISON with stereo spread option and a full stereo signal path.
• MPE support.
• Microtuning support (tun file import and MTS Client).
• More than 300 factory presets by solidtrax, emptyvessel, Electric Himalaya and others.
• Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
• OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
• AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit). LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.