TAL Dub-X Delay
TAL-Dub-X is a remake of our popular original freeware TAL-Dub plug-in with a lot of additional features and AAX, OS X 64bit support. TAL-Dub-X is no emulation of a specific hardware delay effect and it has its own special sound. Don’t expect one of the very clean digital delays. An important part of the delay is a special saturation stage and a high quality low pass filter with resonance setting. This makes the delay suitable for endless delay effects. It’s possible to use MIDI automation to control the parameters.
• Drive knob controls saturation.
• High quality resonance filter..
• High pass filter..
• Delay time up to 2 seconds.
• Host tempo sync.
• TAP button.
• Feedback and POST filter routing.
• PING PONG mode.
• Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter.
• MIDI LEARN for easy automation.
• Useful presets included.
• Accurate meter.
• Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)
• OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.
• AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit). LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.