M1255B Miniaturized Condenser, Microphone Miniaturized high output condenser microphone for distance miking. RFI immunity.
The M1255B is a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp, detachable cable and is designed with very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, hanging choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking. The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B is equipped with a cardioid capsule and is also available with hypercardioid, omni or shotgun capsules. The microphone has the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. The M1255B is available with a wide array of clips and accessories for musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.Applications
- Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
- Acoustic instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Vocal ensembles
- Speech, podium, presentation
- Cymbals, percussion
Please see the spec sheet under the specifications tab for more information about this product.
- 1 x M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Mic
- 1 x CBLM25 25' Cable With Mini-XLRf - XLRm Connectors
- 1 x MCMICRO Mic Stand Adapter (not available with models in white)
- 1 x MCHANGER Hanging Clip
- 1 x WS1218 External Windscreen