Ampire XT Metal Pack [Digital Download]
PreSonus Studio One 4Ã¢â€žÂ¢ has been awarded several times for direct, fast and intuitive workflow. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiencyÃ¢â‚¬â€œand yet itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s robust enough for the most complex productions. Also administrative and setup tasks such as I / O configuration, MIDI mapping, creating headphone mixes, etc. can be implemented very easy.Studio One 4 is available in two versions:
Studio One 4 Artist uses a 32-bit audio engine and offers all audio/midi editing functions , unlimited tracks, 30 high-quality Native EffectsÃ¢â€žÂ¢ plug-ins (32-bit), 4 virtual instruments as well as a sampler.
Studio One 4 Professional uses a 64-bit audio engine and offers a fully integrated mastering suite including Red Book CD mastering and direct Soundcloud Ã¢â€žÂ¢ upload, fully integrated Melodyne Essential engine, video sync (mov), DDP export, PQ editing, and a total of 40 Native EffectsÃ¢â€žÂ¢ plug-ins (64-bit).
*** Competitive Crossgrade:
For registered owners of any 3rd party DAW (likeCubase, Logic, ProTools, Live, Bitwig etc.)
Please send a qualifying document (purchase receipt, proof of registration to )
- Straightforward single window operation
- Straight drag and drop functionality
- Project page allows for integrated mastering, DDP export, Red Book CD burning and online publication
- Unlimited number of audio, instrument and effect channels as well as busses
- Audio engine with internal 32bit floating point processing and up to 384 kHz sample rate
- Content browser with musical search options and integrated player
- Selective track import from other Studio One song
- AAF support for easy song/session exchange with other DAWs
- Pattern / step sequencer for intuitive drum and melody composition
- Arranger track with scratch pads
- Chord Track for easy song prototyping
- Single and multitrack comping and editable folder track
- Transient detection with editable markers
- Drag-and-drop groove extraction
- Event-based effects
- Real-time time-stretching, resampling and normalizing
- Multitrack MIDI editing and Track Transform (freeze)
- Macro toolbar allows to create and use command sequences
- SoundCloud export and import
- Supports multitouch monitors
- Delivered with ARA integrated Celemony Melodyne Essentials 4
- Multi Instruments allows to combine different VST instruments and define keyzones, arpeggiator etc.
- Included virtual instruments: Presence XT with 14 GB library and support for 3rd-party sample libraries, Mai Tai, Mojito, Impact XT, SampleOne XT
- 40 effect plugins, for instance guitar amps, tape delay, autofilter, Fat Channel, modulation effects, dynamics, reverb etc.
- Four Note FX
- Large factory library containing loops and samples
New version 4 builds on the blazingly fast workflow, unparalleled sound quality, and rock-solid stability that made Studio One the fastest growing DAW of all time. It adds innovative songwriting and arranging tools, inspiring and unique sound-design capabilities, and a gorgeous new, high-dpi, multi-touch interface that is optimized to keep you engaged, even on extended sessions.
- macOSÃ‚Â® 10.11 or newer (64 Bit only )
- IntelÃ‚Â® CoreÃ¢â€žÂ¢ 2 Duo Processor (Intel Core i3 or newer recommended)
- Windows 7 (SP1 + Platformupdate), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64 Bit only)
- Intel Core Duo or AMDÃ‚Â® AthlonÃ¢â€žÂ¢ X2 Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or newer recommended)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMDÃ‚Â® AthlonÃ¢â€žÂ¢ X2 Processor (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or newer recommended)
Mac- und Windows-Systeme
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- internet connection (Installation & Activation)
- screen Resolution 1366 x 768
- multi touch TUIO support required for using multi-touch features
- 40 GB free HD Space
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.