AD2: Reel Machines [Digital Download]
- Top 5 classic 80s drum sounds
- Recorded on analog tape
- Real room ambience and plate reverb
Reel Machines is a collection of four mint-condition drum machines and a Simmons electronic drum kit from the eighties. All instruments were recorded on analog tape using some of the finest recording gear in the world. Each kit also includes actual plate reverb and real room ambience you can blend in for maximum sonic possibilities.Product Details
Reel Machines is a collection of the most iconic electronic drum sounds of the 80s. Unlike many sample libraries that simply record a machine's output, we recorded the instruments through a variety of analog tape machines for added warmth and punch. To make it even more special, each instrument includes real room ambience as well as with vintage plate reverb that you can blend in to fit your needs.
This kit comes with tons of presets designed by top sound designers. Each kit includes sounds ranging from classic and super-clean to modern and heavily processed. It's also possible to tweak any of the presets to fit your exact needsÃƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¯Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â½the Addictive Drums 2 engine makes it easy. Finally, if you need great drum machine rhythms, we have created the Reel Machines Beats MIDIpak to help you find your inspiration.Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Reel Machines contains Drum Machines:
- Linn Electronics LinnDrum
- Simmons Digital ClapTrap
- Simmons SDS-V [with Kick, Snare, Tom (x3), HiHat and Cymbal Modules]
- Stocktronics RX4000 Plate Reverb
- Lyrec 2" 24-track Analog Tape Machine
- Otari 1/4" 2-track Tape Machine
- Ampex 1/2" 2-track Tube Tape Machines
- Neve 1073 Preamps
- Coles 4038 Ribbon Stereo Room Microphones
- Gefell UM92 Tube Mono Room Microphone
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.